Missing a tooth or teeth is embarrassing, yet an experience thousands of people in Charleston endure every day. Tooth loss occurs for many reasons. Most often, poor oral hygiene is the cause of tooth loss. These days, however, dental implants are available to replace a missing tooth or teeth. With implants, you can change your smile in so many amazing ways.
How can dental implants change your smile? Let’s take a look at some of the many ways.
· You will love your smile a little bit more. It is important that we love our smile. It is the first thing that other people notice about us and gives them an impression of who we are. Implants feel and look like natural teeth so only you know that it is a fake tooth.
· Implants support the structure of the mouth and jaw. This eliminates the jaw from sinking and supports the shape of the face. No one will ever know that you are missing teeth.
· With implants, you increase confidence. It is important that we carry confidence with us every day. Without confidence, life is more difficult.
· Fewer visits to the dentist are another advantage of using dental implants as your missing tooth replacement option.
· Want a product that can last a lifetime? Then you should learn more about implants. Dentures need to be replaced often, plus endure frequent repairs. Those are not concerns people have when implants are used.
With implant dentistry in North Charleston, you will love your smile more than if you chose dentures as your replacement option. The benefits above are only some of the many you can expect. Talk to your dentist to learn how dental implants benefit your life and your smile. It is a discussion you won’t regret.